Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you!

HE SAID.........

I must send out a thank you to my wife for the encouragement she gave me the other night to make sure I got my training run in before I went to sleep. Tuesday night a little after 9 PM and after I just finished putting down my 10 month old baby girl for the night, (which included a little snooze while I was rocking her) I wanted to head to bed for the night. My wife on the other hand strongly encouraged me not to go to sleep. I put up a little resistance and mumbled a few things about being tired--but after a few minutes I got up and got in a great 2 1/2 run on the treadmill before going to sleep for the night. I felt great after the run!

I am very appreciative for my wife's support and encouragement! With out her push I would have most certainly missed the work out that I did not need to miss. That was being a good teammate! Thank you Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment