Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

HE SAID (JOHN COMBS):

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter holiday and you were able to spend some quality time with your family and friends!

IT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I mean by it has started is Susan's trash talking. Friday night we were watching TV and Susan came out and said to me, "I need to get a mobile camera for when I pass you I can take a picture." Those were awfully bold words coming from her. I am going to keep my mouth shut...at least for now. I am going to post her comments up in my locker (OK--my closet) as motivation to train a little harder.

This morning I was able to get in a 2 1/2 mile run before church. This coming week starts my official training schedule for the 1/2 marathon. I am following one of Jeff Galloway's marathon programs--you can find more information about Jeff Galloway and his programs at: http://www.jeffgalloway.com/

My Running Schedule for the week of April 13:
Monday: 30 minute brisk walk (2 miles)
Tuesday: 2 1/2 Mile Run
Wednesday: 30 minute brisk walk (2 miles)
Thursday: 2 1/2 Mile Run
Friday: 30 minute brisk walk (2 miles)
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: 4 Mile Run

*each week the schedule will stay roughly the same except on Sundays--this is my long run day and it will generally go up a little each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment